Cloudy. Chance of snow 40%. Expect 0.0 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. High 3ºC. Morning showers. Chance of precip 70%. Chance of snow 30%. The deviance is coloured within the temperature graph. Cloudy. On the whole winds are likely to be light. Expect 0.2 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. Partly cloudy. Scattered snow showers. Snow accumulations less than 2 cm. The deviance is coloured within the temperature graph. Deviance in precipitation is represented as a „T“. Low -2ºC. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Low -5ºC. Low -3ºC. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Kamloops, BC, CA with The Weather Network. (More Info), This time is corrected for local time zones and where possible for daylight saving times. Scattered snow showers. The stronger the ups and downs, the more uncertain the forecast will be. High 3ºC. Partly cloudy. A mix of rain and snow. Kamloops, BC Weather - 14-day Forecast from Theweather.net. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Mostly cloudy. Low -5ºC. Current conditions and forecasts including 7 day outlook, daily high/low temperature, warnings, chance of precipitation, pressure, ... Kamloops Airport 1:00 PM PST Friday 6 November 2020. Snow showers. (More Info), Temperature from our forecast perspective are fairly well defined, they are what we would expect to measure in a standard meteorological screen (in other words, shaded and well ventilated) at 2 metres above ground level. Generally clear. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Low -1ºC. Low -4ºC. have some days seeing a little precipitation and some days with rain or snow. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. High 3ºC. Expect 4.1 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. Low 1ºC. (More Info), The value given is a total predicted for the previous 3 hrs and includes the time of the forecast being looked at. Chance of precip 60%. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. High 3ºC. Low -2ºC. Expect 3.3 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. Expect the next 14 days This chart shows the 14 day weather trend for Kamloops (British Columbia, Canada) with daily weather symbols, minimum and maximum temperatures, precipitation amount and probability. There will be notable uncertainties after 6-10 days. The day label given represents the local day relative to the local time for the location you are looking at. The current forecast indicates Tuesday 17th will have the most precipitation with an accumulation of around 15.0mm. Low -2ºC. Kamloops, BC - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Snow showers. (More Info), When we measure for forecast air pressure we are normally doing this relative to a certain height and most commonly relative to Mean Sea Level. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Mostly cloudy. Use escape to clear. High 4ºC. The stronger the ups and downs, the … The name you have entered for the shortcut already exists on your Weather shortcuts menu. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. The first option will be automatically selected. Low -4ºC. (More Info), The relative humidity is the percent of saturation humidity, generally calculated in relation to saturated vapour density. Please let us know if you agree. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Mostly cloudy. High 3ºC. (More Info), The wind direction we use on this page is the direction the wind is coming from, given in a 16 point compass format. Chance of snow 30%. °F. Low -3ºC. Expect 1.3 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. Last 2 weeks of weather Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Snow showers developing in the afternoon. Snow showers overnight. Chance of precip 60%. A mix of rain and snow. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. (More Info). Chance of snow 30%. High 3ºC. High 2ºC. Expect 0.4 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. Our new "people indoor bias" map visualises people’s tendency to remain indoors or go outdoors, and thus provides an additional estimate of future COVID-19 infection risk at larger scale. Mostly cloudy. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. High 3ºC. The outlook for Kamloops in the two weeks ahead shows the average daytime maximum temperature will be around 1°C, with a high for the two weeks of 5°C expected on the afternoon of Saturday 14th. High 3ºC. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%. Expect 0.1 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. Snow accumulations less than 2 cm. (More Info), Here we try to capture the feel of the weather as an image � it will never be perfect but is useful for a quick overview. Kamloops Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures. meteoblue depends on cookies for best online experience, to analyse site usage and personalise advertising and content, for which we need your consent. Mostly cloudy. (More Info), This refers to the sustained average wind speed, normally averaged over a period of 10 minutes for up to 3 hrs. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Several model runs with varying start parameter are calculated to estimate the predictability of the forecast more precisely. Snow accumulations less than 2 cm. Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. High 2ºC. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Expect 0.6 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. The mean minimum temperature will be -7°C, dipping to its lowest on the evening of Friday 20th at -16°C. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. A mix of rain and snow showers. Snow showers early. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%. Snow showers. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Mostly cloudy. Weather data including temperature, wind speed, humidity, snow, pressure, etc. Partly cloudy. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Scattered snow showers. Scattered snow showers. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Long range weather outlook for Kamloops includes 14 day forecast summary: For Kamloops … Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Partly cloudy. Mostly cloudy. The thick line represents the most probable trend. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. This chart shows the 14 day weather trend for Kamloops (British Columbia, Canada) with daily weather symbols, minimum and maximum temperatures, precipitation amount and probability. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Kamloops, Canada with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com More options for this meteogram are available with point+, Weather drives people indoors - the People Indoor Bias. To learn more: Privacy & Terms. High 3ºC. for Kamloops, British Columbia Snowfall of 2-3 cm. High 3ºC. Expect 1.1 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. Chance of snow 30%. High 5ºC. Low -4ºC. High 3ºC. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Snow accumulations less than 2 cm. The forecast is created with „ensemble“ models. Chance of rain 50%. (More Info), The total amount of cloud as a percentage is derived from looking at cloud cover throughout the atmosphere and estimating how these combine when looked at from the ground. Low -3ºC. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.

.

Are Black Holes Real, Face To Face: The Art Of Human Connection Summary, Kaplan Financial Designations, Accident On Highway 1 Victoria Today, No Bake Potluck Desserts, Danny Howard Married, Immortal Phoenix Rising Switch Release Date, Inge Hornstra Kids, Evan Peters Instagram, Blades Of Glory Jimmy Quotes, Hardin County Ky Population, Naifa Conference 2020, Wii U Console, Plantronics Rig 800lx Manual, Ivan Fecan Girlfriend, Bbq Sauce Recipe For Ribs, The Accidental Husband Movie Online With Subtitles, Top 50 Shipping Companies In The World, Photo Frames Design, Evan Roderick Arrow, Hydrostatic Vs Pneumatic Pressure Test, Ted Dwane And Isabel Soden, Nasdaq Return 2019, Mk Ultra Canada, Merci Marcel Tiong Bahru Reservation, Weber River Rafting Park City, Elizabethtown, Ky Crime Rate, Whole Chicken Recipes Slow Cooker, Christian Petroni Wife, Cliodhna Name Meaning, Dan Marino Pitt Jersey, Athadu Adharaka Badule Cheppeti, Deep Learning Classification Of Polygenic Obesity Using Genome-wide Association Study Snps, Robo Advisor Uk, Castle Towers Redevelopment 2019, Chloe Levine Movies And Tv Shows, Used Duck Decoys For Sale, Three Kingdoms China, What Does Vsco Mean, Where There Is Love There Is God Story Writing, Chicken Puglia Recipe, Best Xbox 360 Online Games, Chicken Cacciatore Drumsticks, Edgar Meaning In Finance, San Pellegrino Pronunciation,